City Centre Houston is one of my absolute favorite places to go for lunch, a date night at Studio Movie Grill with the husband, Sephora, a quick trip to H&M…just about anything.
So, when I heard about the Glisten Dine Around culinary crawl happening at City Centre, I could not pass.
Glisten Dine Around was a collaborative event by Erin Creeks of MsIndependent and City Centre Houston. I pretty much never turn down food and drinks. Us guests got to sample cocktails and light bites from 5 different restaurants.
This event was right up my alley…quite literally.
1. We started the crawl at a new 14 lane boutique bowling alley called Bowl and Barrel. We were greeted by servers with Mimosas. There were also tasty meatballs, fries, and sliders.
I loved the vibe of this place. I can definitely see myself back here!
After bowling a couple gutter balls I was more than ready to head to the next spot on the crawl.
2. Olive and Vine is an olive oil lover’s heaven on earth. This store is full of authentic olive oils made from the absolute best olives. Seriously, you could taste the difference in these oils vs. the ones you get from the regular grocery store.
We also tried some of the infused balsamic vinegar. I love tart and sour things…so I kind of went in on these mixtures. Shot after shot of delicious balsamic vinegars.
3. After we got our dose of oil and vinegar we went to Seasons 52. I have been here before and am a fan of their delicious flat breads! We actually got to sample some. I must say, the highlight for me was the delicious pumpkin pie dessert. I am usually not a fan of pumpkin pie, but this treat topped with a ginger snap hit the spot.
We were served wine and also a festive cranberry cocktail. Both were winners in my book.
4. Next stop was Straits. This was my first time here even though it has been on my list for a while. I think that this was easily my favorite stop because I absolutely LOVE asian inspired foods. I do not remember exactly what it was called, but the shrimp sample was AAAHHH-MAZING!!
5. Our last stop on the crawl was Radio Milano where the bar tender talked to us about the cocktails he was preparing. I ended up sampling the whiskey cocktail, Winter in Milano…it was so good! Had a nice spice kick with a taste of cinnamon.